Important Note: Remember to consult a physician prior to beginning a new exercise program!
- Stretch: Doorway Chest Stretch
- Target Area: Pectoralis Major, Sternal
- Other Areas:
- Pectoralis Major, Clavicular
- Pectoralis Minor
- Stand at end of wall or in doorway facing perpendicular to wall. Place inside of bent arm on surface of wall. Position bent elbow around the same height of shoulder.
- Turn body away from positioned arm. Hold stretch for 20 seconds. Repeat with opposite arm.
Used with permission from ExRx.net. For more information and products (books, videos, etc.) regarding Fitness, Stretching and Building Strength, please visit their website today.