TargetShooting Canada

Anschutz 54 match 1969 vintage with extras

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Bryan Mackowetzky (174.3.211.32) on December 28, 2018 at 17:25:12:

I have what I was told is a 1969 Anshutz 1408 model 54 match single shot, looks like a 1969 1413 super match though. Fantastic shape with only very minor marks, been very well loved. Adjustable trigger set so light a good fart will send a round, but is still bump safe. It is a thumb hole stock with adjustable butt stock, removable hook and trigger hand palm rest. Looks like the thumb hole stock was shortened at some time.
It has a Redfield 20X scope ( classic long scope) that was serviced by Trace Scope Repairs and is excellent condition with aluminum screw on end caps sitting in Spot Match rings mounted on the barrel. Also have Anshutz sights and a set of multable front disks, a regular factory pistol grip style stock with adjustable butt plate, and a arm sling are included.
Looking for $1800. Will split shipping, will be expensive due to size and weight of package. NOW $1700.00
This is by far the most accurate 22 riffle I have ever shot including other Anshutz, Walther and my dear old Carl Gustaf running boar. My local range only goes out to 100 yards and is no challenge for this gun. This is a very heavy gun ( 12 lbs) and is best shot from a bench, but if you are man enough other positions would work also. I am retired now and am going to concentrate on bullseye pistol shooting. May consider a CZ rifle as part trade, and will not separate at this time. A great shooter, classic attention getter and future investment as a collectors piece.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive