TargetShooting Canada

Help needed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ruediger Wirtz (217.224.166.92) on May 02, 2018 at 18:26:43:

Dear ladies and gentlemen,
I already asked the Canadian Shooting Sports Association but I did not receive any feedback yet. Maybe there is someone in the forum who can help us. I am the coach of the squad of our sport shooters in Rheinland-Pfalz in Germany. One of our athlete will go to the Kelowna Senior Secondary School in January 2019 for a few months. To keep her in training, she is now looking for a corresponding shooting club in Kelowna or the surrounding area, where she can continue to train regularly during her student exchange. She is a very good shooter and took 3rd place in the air pistol discipline in 2017 at the German Championship. Could you please help us and tell us which shooting clubs are around Kelowna? It should already be a shooting club, which is also sporty oriented. Greetings from Germany.
Best Wishes
Ruediger

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive