TargetShooting Canada

Re: CIL Model 180 target rifle

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David Wilson (70.74.244.167) on October 22, 2017 at 04:32:23:

In Reply to: CIL Model 180 target rifle posted by Ray on September 15, 2017 at 18:43:11:

: Hello. I am looking for a CIL Model 180 .22 caliber target rifle. Mine was stolen along with all my other guns during a break in. I would like to replace it. Does anyone have one in good to excellent condition with the original rear micro peepsight and hooded front site for sale?
: Thank you.
: Ray.
I have one but I will never sell it for the same reason you are wanting to replace yours. I am 65 years old and I put the original rear sight somewhere. I will find it one day along with all those other goodies I keep in that unknown safe place we old guys maintain.
Come to think of it I did see one at a gun show in Alberta this past summer in great original condition. I am buying a handgun right now from a gentleman who was a the next table. I will see what I can find out and get back to you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive