TargetShooting Canada

Re: WTB: Bruno TAU-7 or other PCP / CO2

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by William Young (47.216.39.123) on November 29, 2016 at 17:27:32:

In Reply to: WTB: Bruno TAU-7 or other PCP / CO2 posted by DenK on November 29, 2016 at 00:25:28:

: Hi,

I have a Tau 7 Junior with a right handed medium (?) grip that has been recently worked on at the factory. In the back and forth to Europe the piercing cap for use with the 12g Crosman cartridges has been lost. I am currently attempting to replace that. I may have found a source in England. If that is available I want $275, US for the Tau 7. If that is not available, I want $245. Also I have to check into the problems of shipping it to Canada. Other parts that come with the gun are a bulk fill tank and an adapter that allows you to fill the tank from a CGA 320 valve. Also there are the usual extras that come with the gun when new. I can send a picture if you are interested.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive