TargetShooting Canada

Re: Benjamin Pioneer "AirBow"

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ryan (204.112.124.120) on August 05, 2016 at 15:49:55:

In Reply to: Benjamin Pioneer "AirBow" posted by Andrew Santi on July 20, 2016 at 11:36:19:

: Doe's anyone have the latest New's on these, and they'rer Availability?,,,These would be PERFECT! for the Disabeled Man, or Woman that used to Hunt, but cannot anymore due to Injury/Health Issues, and Age of course, Can you compare a 2 lb!!! cocking force to that of 150 lb's for a Typical Hunting Crossbow. From my own Experience as a Disabled Veteran, Who still loves to Hunt,,After cocking my XBow just once, leaves me w/ Pain that last's for Hour's, and Always makes for a Miserable Hunt, That's almost always cut short because of my Physical Limitations.This would Most Likely take most of that away,,,The Pain anyway's.

Sadly the Airbow is prohibited and will not be imported into Canada in its current state.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive