TargetShooting Canada

Re: Pardini SP1

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Sean Kirk (76.11.66.247) on June 10, 2015 at 07:20:26:

In Reply to: Pardini SP1 posted by LW on November 12, 2013 at 10:59:36:

: For sale is a Pardini SP1 that is 14 months old with an excellent finish and bore. The Pardini SP1 was the highest end target pistol that was seen winning the majority of the Bullseye matches in the 2012 Summer Olympics. The electronic trigger mechanism that will allow for dry fire practice without engaging the firing pin mechanism. Therefore, this will allow you to practice all aspects of trigger control/pull without damaging the firing pin or the barrel. This firearm has been shot a total of 11 times over the past year, and cleaned meticulously after each visit to the range. The firearm has only been shot with high quality standard velocity ammunition (CCI & RWS). The firearm has been oiled and wiped down on a monthly basis when not in use, and is always stored in a bore-store in a humidity controlled firearms safe. I am the original owner of this firearm.

: Full Disclosure:

: Although the firearm is a great target pistol, the electronic trigger does not always engage when firing live ammunition in rapid-fire succession (stiff spring). A simple remedy for this that I have figured out is to pull the slide back and release it after each shot. I assume that this problem is due to a stiff firing spring, IE the slide isnt fully going back after each shot and resetting the trigger mechanism. A lighter spring, or cutting a few coils off of the current spring should solve the problem as it has with a Model 41 I used to own. It has never been an issue for me to pull the slide after each shot, as I have competed successfully at various precision matches with this very practice. I would order another spring myself, but I honestly don't have the time to play around with it since I am becoming more and more involved with IPSC as opposed to Bullseye. The primary reason I am selling this, is to fund an open-division STI.

: The Pardini will also include the original case, Pardini allen keys/disassembly tools, 1 magazine and 2 grips. The original grip has a small crack in the bottom near where the battery latch is, so I received another grip. Both grips function the same on the receiver; however, I honestly prefer using the cracked grip since it has a polished wood finish whereas the other has an unpolished finish (still nice on the hands, just not my preference).

: This gun was purchased for $2300 brand new and the new grip retails for $300 making the Package Valued at $2600. Given that the gun is perfect condition for non-timed precision shooting, yet needs some tuning for rapid-fire, I will knock the price down to $1600... NOW $1500 + shipping and insurance . My loss, your gain for changing from Bullseye to IPSC. I accept certified cheques and money orders. Only open to trades for standard or open division STI pistols or Colt Snake Revolvers +/- cash at either end. Prefer local sale around Toronto, but willing to ship.

: Email for pictures and shooting videos

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive