TargetShooting Canada

Re: Closed gun clubs toronto

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob (70.49.1.202) on June 08, 2015 at 19:01:55:

In Reply to: Re: Closed gun clubs toronto posted by Mian Atif on June 08, 2015 at 10:30:05:

Thanks for your feedback Mian. I am still trying to find contact information for whomever was in charge of the club. I would very much like to revitalize the club and partner with them to build a new range in Toronto on private property. If you could forward any contact info it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again.
Rob

: Not sure about Scarborough Rifle as I was not a member there.

: CN is definitely gone and although there was a movement to get it re-opened, the speedy re-construction of its old space and the public shenanigans of the next mayor made it impossible and at this point, it is a dead horse.

: Its members were allowed to xfer their membership to either Burlington or some other club way out in the burbs but few took direct advantage of that and the ones who did, mostly to keep their restricted ATTs valid.

: I joined Pape Revolver which has only Friday nights to shoot out of the Toronto Revolver Club premises which is located on the instersection of Dawes Rd & Gower Rd in Scarborough.

: I would have preferred to join Toronto Revolver Club but I never heard back from them when I asked for information.

: Hope this helped.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive