TargetShooting Canada

Re: Need target pistol

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Keir MacMillan (70.50.130.146) on March 25, 2015 at 17:25:59:

In Reply to: Re: Need target pistol posted by Foo Yee on March 03, 2015 at 12:59:28:

: : : Recently, a vicious bandito broke into my house and stole my Sako pistol .22lr-.22short-.32 set after obliterating the carrying case and smashing it to smithereens. The cops caught the bastard a few days later but advised me that the burglar was uncooperative when questioned about the location of my beloved target pistol. Hence, teh chances for recovering my SAKO were dashed.

: : : Since I still shoot, I am in the market for a standard and a .32 centrefire pistol.

I have a Sako 22/32/22 short set with case and tools for sale. It is one of the early models. If you are interested I can send more info.

: : : A pistol with interchangeable barrels would be ideal, but I am open to any Hammerli, Walther, Feinwerkbau, Morini or similar make. If there is a SAKO 22-32 or Triace out there, I would be doubly interested.

: : I have an older Walther GSP 22/32 combo for sale. If you are interested I can email you some pictures

: Hello Doug,

: What are you asking for the GSP 22/32 combo? Are there are cycling problems like stovepiping or misfire problems?
: Also, I'm in Windsor Ontario.
: Thanks for your continued interest.

: Foo Yee

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive