TargetShooting Canada

Air Arms Alfa Project Competition Pistol with RH grip combo

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Raman (99.243.69.2) on February 12, 2015 at 20:26:20:

I have decided to sell the Alfa after 3 months of ownership. I am not at the level yet and also need money for something else.

The pistol came with Ambi grip. I purchased an RH grip with shelf additionally. Total I paid was $749 + $125 + $110(tax) = $984. I will let it go for $825. RH grips are a bit modified to fit my hands better. Wood Putty and dremel can help you shape it to your needs. Ambi grips are untouched and are new as they came with the pistol. Comes with extra seals and all keys/spanner etc that came with the pistol. Also have the manual and the original box.

Pistol is almost new has seen half-a-tin of pellets. Still have 9 months of warranty left on it. Will ship anywhere in Canada for additional $25. It should be your first serious PCP pistol.

Email me for pictures - rverma9@gmail.com

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive