TargetShooting Canada

Re: Match Guns (as in the company)

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Foo Yee (70.55.238.211) on February 02, 2015 at 15:36:43:

In Reply to: Match Guns (as in the company) posted by Shane Staniek on December 09, 2014 at 18:17:47:

: Hi.
: Is there anyone out there that is thinking they might want a MG-1 (and variants), MG-2 or MG-5? Airgun, Sport/Rapid Fire and 50m pistol. There's no direct Canadian dealer. So I'm intending to do an importation. I've done it with them before and it worked fine. Prices? Well, that'll depend on the CAD vs Euro and how many unit there are in the order. If you aren't a diehard Match Guns aficionado, this is not for you. If interested send me an email. sstaniek@hotmail.com Thanks.

Hello, Shane,
I recognize your name from a number of matches we have participated in over the last many years. I have lost my trusty old Sako 22-32 in a break-in recently and am in need of a new standard and 32 pistol. Please keep me in mind when you decide to order.
Thanks,
Foo Yee

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive