Posted by Brian James (126.96.36.199) on January 19, 2015 at 12:37:17:
CANADIAN NATIONAL MUZZLE LOADING TEAM
LATE WINTER, POSTAL MATCH, 2015
A postal match has been setup to encourage shootersto try competitive muzzeloading.
USE ANY TARGET OF YOUR CHOSE
(1) A competitor may enter in as many events as he wishes,
(2) A competitor will only submit a single score for each event.
(3) The competitor will shoot 13 shots at the target.
(4) The competitor will score his best 10 shots. Giving him a score out
(5) The competitor score will be notarized by the RANGE OFFICER or
a person who has witnessed the competitors shooting.
(6) All targets will be submitted to the below mentioned email or sent to Paul Mullin prior to April 4th,2015.
MATCH 1,Any smooth bore flint musket, including flint trade muskets.
50 meters. Off hand (round Ball Only)
MATCH 2 Any Flintlock or percussion rifle, any iron sight,
50 meters, offhand (round ball or bullet)
MATCH 3 Any flint or percussion pistol, or percussion revolver,
NOTE: When submitting your scores please indicate type of firearm,
manufacture, and Calibre.
SCORING IS FROM THE CENTRE OF THE BULLET OR BALL.
Send or email all your targets to:
262 ANNE STREET NORTH
Any questions: telephone number 705-725-0340
Post a Followup