TargetShooting Canada

Re: pistol recommendations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Vic (69.165.192.2) on March 11, 2014 at 11:03:24:

In Reply to: Re: pistol recommendations posted by Jonathan on March 11, 2014 at 00:06:03:

They sell new for around 390$+tx+sh @ SSSO and D&L airgun so,used, I'd expect to pay between 225 and 325 depending on the state of the specimen!

: : Your specs all point to the Weihrauch HW45. It is spring powered so it's virtually free to operate and it gives a nice kick that makes it lively and a good challenge to shoot accurately. It's compatible with 1911 grips and you can buy both .177 and .22 barrels without any mod to the pistol (albeit the .177 is detuned in Canada so I'm not sure of the velocity of the .177 with a .22 barrel). All you'll need are pellets and targets. I wish I still had mine!

: : Blowback air pistols will require you to buy a lot of Co2 cartridges and the quality of most of these leave to be desired. I'd stay away from them.

: What is a reasonable price for one as I see one for sale in another forum? Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive