TargetShooting Canada

Re: Matchgun MG-2 reliability

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by cuagfseq (46.29.20.203) on July 26, 2013 at 05:21:10:

In Reply to: Re: Matchgun MG-2 reliability posted by Mike T. on July 30, 2007 at 13:52:07:

: If this is your first semi-automatic pistol, I suggest avoiding the MG2. While it looks and feels great, it is mechanically more complex than the typical semi-auto. As to reliability, do a search on "MG2" on the Target Talk web-site (www.targettalk.org). Not everyone believes the MG2 is reliable. My own MG2 (1100 series) is now (after two BIL repacements) pretty reliable, but not 100%.
: May I suggest the Pardini SP as a more suitable and more reliable pistol for Standard and Rapid Fire.
: I own both, so I do have experience.
: Mike T.

: : I am looking foward to buy a pistol that would be suitable for rapid fire and standard. The dealer recommends me the Matchgun MG-2, and he tells me that reliability issues has been solved.

: :
: : I would like to have the input of owners about the reliability of their MG-2. Please include the seral number of your gun and purchace date in your reply.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive