TargetShooting Canada

Re: Temporary Storage of Restricted Firearms

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard H. (99.225.25.29) on May 23, 2013 at 22:30:31:

In Reply to: Temporary Storage of Restricted Firearms posted by Tony on May 23, 2013 at 20:26:16:

My guess is that you would, I know ATT language differs province to province but seeing as you need to transfer them from your one property to the other (and its not a range) you most likely would need one. Best bet is to call the CFO and ask, if you do see if they can add your second address, wouldn't count on it but now harm in asking.

: I'm a member of gun club/range near my home,now also jointed a gun club/range near my vacation home. I have a valid ATT to gun club/ranges & PAL with my home address. Do I need to notify the BC CFO that I am going to other range and will be changing the storage location for a few days each time I go to my vacation property?

: Thanks

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive