TargetShooting Canada

Re: Rink grips for IZH-46

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by todd (76.18.200.102) on December 17, 2012 at 18:57:52:

In Reply to: Rink grips for IZH-46 posted by steve maly on November 12, 2012 at 12:30:38:

: Does anyone have any experience with Rink grips for the Baikal 46 or 46M pellet pistol? I would be interested in any feedback you can give me about them. Please email me at smaly at kes.ns.ca.

Hey Steve,
I got Rink grips for my 46M about 2 months ago. I love them! I was using the unaltered stock grips for 1 year prior (wood working - NOT my thing). The Rink are quite a bit less bulky. I can consistently get my hand into a much better position now, better "access" to the trigger. I found that while it "felt" very different getting used to the slimmer size, it wasn't at all a "problem" to be overcome. It's just a matter of adjusting to a change. The only issue with rink, was waiting 6-7 weeks, but in the end, I regret waiting so long to get them.
Good luck, peace, todd.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive