TargetShooting Canada

Re: new issf rule

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jeremy (69.168.144.150) on September 30, 2012 at 02:09:39:

In Reply to: Re: new issf rule posted by Rchard H. on September 19, 2012 at 20:07:58:

: : : so under the new issf pistol rule
: If you wait till the rules are published, do you really think they will make any major changes. Sometimes you do have to say something before its forced upon you. Sitting around hoping that things will work out really hasn't been a great strategy in the past.

that is exactly what I am getting at.most everyone I saw at nationals and out provincials where shooting a gsp expert. we need to voice our displeasure before it becomes an official rule. once it gets made official it will be way harder to change

I don't know about you guys, but I don't have another 5 grand to buy new equipment. it would both take me out of the sport and make my gsp's next to worthless because no one else could use it either.

I agree the way it is written now is very subjective as to if it refers to aftermarket or factory systems. but I don't want to shell out the money to go to a high level competition and have the official decide to interpret it as any vibration system.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive