TargetShooting Canada

new issf rule

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jeremy (69.168.144.147) on September 18, 2012 at 18:54:20:

so under the new issf pistol rule

" Vibration Reduction Systems. The installation of any type of vibration reduction
system in or on the pistol is prohibited."

would that not mean a Walther gsp expert would now be illegal because of the two 17 gram weights attached to the barrel to dampen recoil? and any other gun with a similar system.

At best the wording is subjective and open to interpretation, if that means adding an aftermarket vibration system to factory set up or if it means any system.

seeing as many (most) of the people I saw at nationals shot a gsp expert I think this is a very important question. and if they are It is going to be a real problem because after what everyone shelled out for a 22/32 set of Walthers.

If they are banned I am sure most people will just quit issf in sted of shelling out another 5k for new guns

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive