TargetShooting Canada

Re: handgun 2012

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tommyg (209.240.116.3) on June 04, 2012 at 08:42:06:

In Reply to: handgun 2012 posted by Jaded on May 23, 2012 at 17:20:55:

OK, as a previous competitor(hopefully I can get back into this game) the point of loosing the holiday weekend has validity on the contestant side as well.

My shift schedule for the last few years has me working on the Holiday weekend and would result in a significant loss of revenue to attend. And if I am not working it would be negligent of me to force my family to "celebrate" at a range where there is little interest for them. ANY other weekend would be preferable to the CANADA day weekend( this is the first week end of the summer break for school kids)

Helen, I quite agree with your sentiment that the CSSA has focused on the political end of the spectrum at the expense of everything else. As members it is up to us to make sure that the executive listens to us and if they do not....replace them with people who will.

Yes it means becoming politically active in the organization. Unless the members speak out the course will remain the same.

If all the CSSA member who frequent this message board would complain about the lack of support. We could at least make them take notice.

tg

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive