TargetShooting Canada

Re: handgun 2012

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Helen (184.151.63.244) on June 03, 2012 at 19:32:47:

In Reply to: Re: handgun 2012 posted by Patrick on June 03, 2012 at 11:31:47:

Yes, it's all been said before - many times.
However the CSSA's mandate is to support sport shooters, & when they refuse to respond to ANY questions they fail badly. Their mandate is not just politics. It is much wider than that, & they seem to have forgotten or "lost" that point. It is part of their mandate to host, aid & assist a provincial championship. The clubs got that - before. Yes, the clubs did a lot of work, but they always had the CSSA there to back them up.
The CSSA is not supporting their members anymore . They are focused on politics only, & I for one am getting tired of all their e-blasts. They read like the rantings of a self-absorbed, all-important, one-sighted person.
The provincial's are the big issue, at the moment & it is a disgrace that since March, when they were told that Crumlin could no longer host them, that they have done nothing, contacted no-one to facilitate this event.
If they think activity is down now, just wait. They are losing the good will of their members very quickly.
In the past, I have done & spoken about my great support for the CSSA, so to come to these feelings & disappointments breaks my heart.
They need to get off their political bandwagon, & get back down on the ground with the shooters that pay their membership dues.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive