TargetShooting Canada

Re: handgun 2012

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Helen (184.151.61.214) on May 26, 2012 at 21:21:52:

In Reply to: Re: handgun 2012 posted by Patrick on May 23, 2012 at 20:21:31:

That's not fair. You make it sound like it is Crumlin's fault that there isn't going to be an Outdoor Pistol Championships.
Crumlin has done everything to try to keep something going. They made other suggestions, they volunteered to host it on a shorter weekend, they told the CSSA in March - not at the last minute. Crumlin has hosted the Provincial Championships for a very long time - more years than any other club. They get burned out, & when the participation is poor, as it was last year, they actually lost money.
They have gotten no response or had no conversation with the CSSA - because the CSSA has done nothing to try to work things out.
The new focus of the CSSA seems to be only political, & is certainly not directed at actual shooting sports/participants.
Even though I am somewhat out of the loop, these days, I am getting people contacting me, asking what is going on with the CSSA, because they can't get answers or responses for the simplest of questions.
Let's make sure everyone doesn't think that this is all Crumlin's fault. It's not.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive