TargetShooting Canada

Pistols For Sale - Unique DES-32/U & Morini CM84E

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Mark Briggs (135.11.3.4) on January 18, 2012 at 11:04:21:

The time has come for me to make space in my lockup so I'm liquidating some spare hardware. While I don't like to sell such fine pistols I'm left with no other options as I've run out of space.

1) Unique DES-32/U Pistol. .32S&W Long. Excellent pistol for both the ISSF & NRA events. Comes with two magazines, owner’s manual and original shipping container. This pistol is a flawless performer and at this price point represents an incredible amount of performance for the dollar. $1050

Optionally available are an unmodified RH Rink anatomical grip in virtually new condition, a third magazine, factory-original brass catcher and owner’s manual, as well as a home-brew brass catcher (that’s more effective than the factory one. Also available is an assortment of spare parts. Preference for the sale of these additional items will be given to the purchaser of the pistol.

2) Morini CM84E 50m Free Pistol. .22LR. Top of the line in the ISSF 50M Pistol event. Pistol is in excellent condition. Offered for sale with NEW Morini RH Medium anatomical grip, in original hard case with manual, test target and tool set. $1800

Optionally available are spare parts including spare electronics module, barrel, muzzle compensator, breech block assembly (complete with firing pin, main spring, etc) and miscellaneous small parts. Preference for the sale of these items will be given to the purchaser of the pistol.

Pricing is somewhat negotiable but this isn't a fire sale. These are top notch pistols in excellent condition.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive