TargetShooting Canada

FS: Anschutz 2002CA

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Ron G. (24.57.159.230) on January 10, 2011 at 09:14:10:

Selling my Anschutz 2002CA 10 metre competition rifle. Comes with the factory aperture sights equipped with an adjustable iris (not shown in pics). Also has the accessory benchrest attachment that slides onto the acccessory rail and is secured by two allen head bolts. Also comes with two cocking levers, one standard lever which is is used with the factory aperture sights, and an accessory field target lever (currently installed) which allows cocking with a scope installed. Also included is the adaptor and bleed valve used to charge the cylinder, as well as a copy of the factory manual. The rifle shoots approximately 590 fps with 8.4 grain pellets and needless to say exhibits one hole accuracy. It may have a very slow leak as the cylinder seems to leak down after not been used for an extended period of time (usually a month or more). This never bothered me as it is very slow and therefore inconsequential. At any rate it would just require a new o-ring to rectify. The rifle gets about 330 shots from a full charge. The gun is registed and a PAL is required. The scope shown is NOT included. I am in south western ontario near Windsor. Interesting trades., ie, high end airguns, considered. Price is $950 plus shipping & insurance.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive