TargetShooting Canada

Re: Walther SSP

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Peter Bentley (58.173.248.193) on September 24, 2010 at 19:59:10:

In Reply to: Re: Walther SSP posted by S Kardar on August 06, 2010 at 08:35:07:

: : Hi,

: : Purchased this gun recently, and shot sround 700 rounds so far. Had one jam (last round) during a rapid session, and couple while releasing the slide. All with 5 round magazine. No issues with 6 round magazine except, again, a few during initialnslide release.

: : Was wondering other user's experiences on this. What I found was that the way last round (first to feed) positioned is very important...

: : I purchased the gun from H&R Lavigne Enterprise. That was a great experience all by itself thanks to the way Harvey does business. I saved serious amount of $s just because he got better exchange rate last minute and he passed it on to me... Won't hesitate doing business with him again and again...

: : Regards,

: : Akin

: :

: I have been using mine for last year and a half now. I have never experienced any last round jam issue as you describe. I only have 5 round mags. I like the way this gun feels while shooting, very soft recoil.

: S Kardar

I am considering purchasing one of the followinf pistols. Walther SSP, Feinwerkbau A93, which would be the better of the two? Are there any problems relating to the Top Loading of the SSP? Any helpful advice would be appreciated.Good Scores to all,

Regards,

Peter.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive