TargetShooting Canada

Training Camp Announcement: Fall 2010 Airgun Training Camp - Nov. 5-7, 2010

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (99.250.131.79) on May 13, 2010 at 18:37:59:

Hello.

Based on the January's successful event, Im putting together another airgun training camp in Camp Perry, Ohio.

As such, we have the Camp Perry Marksmanship Center booked for Nov. 5-7. If any seniors wish for an intense airgun tuneup, then this would be their opportunity. As well, it is an excellent time for Canada Winter Games athletes (juniors) to begin their competiton phase training. As well, there will be opportunities for Cadets and Modern Pentathletes. This camp will be open to all Canadians.

While the final cost has not been determined, I expect that participation costs will run between $150-200 per person, for food, facilities, staff and accomodations.

Additionally, I have secured the rifle coaching services of Marcus and Janet Raab, both ISSF A License Rifle Coaches. This is the highest certification level available. Marcus and Janet were rifle coaches for Thailand and now work for the NRA in the field of coach development. Mark heads up the Junior Olympic Rifle Team and Janet shares the world record for Womens Team 300m Rifle. Suffice it to say, they will bring a lot of talent and experience to our camp.

Id like to know if you are interested in attending this event. I am not looking for a firm commitment, but some indication as to whether or not you're interested. Please email me if you wish more information.

Regards.

Patrick Haynes
Coach, Ontario Senior Pistol Team
Pistol Coach, Canadian Forces CISM Shooting Team

PS: Please feel free to pass along this information to other shooters across Canada. We plan on filling the range from all provinces. Space is limited.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive