TargetShooting Canada

Re: training system Scatt/Noptel

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard H. (99.224.253.94) on April 22, 2010 at 20:31:32:

In Reply to: Re: training system Scatt/Noptel posted by john robinson on April 22, 2010 at 15:04:01:

Well some bad news for you no trainer is going to improve your scores by itself. You need to know how to interpret the data and then you need to have an idea on how to tackle the areas you are deficient in. A trainer is not a substitute for a coach, it a great tool to work with a coach with.

I've owned and used both the Rika and the Scatt. For pistol I really recommend the Scatt. For starters the sensor and cable are lighter than the Rika (this makes a large difference with pistol (not so big a deal with rifle). I find the data it provides me on my athlete is more useful and it is also far easier to use the data in other programs, such as statistical analysis software.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive