TargetShooting Canada

training system Scatt/Noptel

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by john robinson (128.104.188.218) on April 22, 2010 at 09:05:26:

Howdy, I am slowly shooting better scores, now hovering around 550, but wish to accelerate my learn curve. One of the ways to do so is to find a coach and train with him/her. However, the few coaches I find are 1000+ miles away. My thinking is that even with a coach, due to having limited time with them because of distance etc, the coached training I would receive, although very helpful, would be limited.
In my searches, I came across a couple of training devices, SCATT, and Noptel. Basically, both are computer sensed targets that relay target tracking and target strikes before and after a shot. Although both systems are pricey, about the same cost roughly as a week of time with a coach, I think having one or the other shooting system in my possession for a longer period of time would be more beneficial. Additionally, the purchase price can be partially recovered by reselling the system when either I am tired of it, or have received as much advancement from the system as possible. So I am asking for info on either system from people who have actually used them. Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive