TargetShooting Canada

Re: Possibly impertinent...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (99.250.131.79) on March 06, 2010 at 00:29:51:

In Reply to: Possibly impertinent, definitely long-winded forum software-related question for Patrick posted by KOC on March 03, 2010 at 21:56:38:

Hi.

Not to worry. Not offended, but its been running about 4 years in the current format; plus another six on top of that with minor mods.

Most of my time is focused on deleting the spam that hits us here. Plus, answering question posts and emails. Plus coaching as well. I have some thoughts for changing the site, but have no plans at the moment. I know that its a minor tweak that you're suggesting; but, without testing, it isn't worth the potential hassle. (Amongst other things, I train people on IT Change Management for work.) Currently, the site works, it causes no problems and the potential benefit of change is small.

I hope that the site continues to be of assistance.

Take care.
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive