TargetShooting Canada

Re: I didn't report it no, I'm brand new to this...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Helen (71.99.26.22) on February 21, 2010 at 20:04:23:

In Reply to: I didn't report it no, I'm brand new to this... posted by Tom on February 21, 2010 at 15:00:10:

It can be OK to rock the boat - gently. No hissy fits, but politely & with care. There's no ogres there.:^) The lighting is actually tested at the target. So it's the light that hangs right over each target that needs to meet standards. The neck of the lamp is adjustable, so the tech. crew can adjust them, if necessary. The overall ambient lighting has always been a problem in those big halls, even before it was in Toronto.
I hope your experience was a good one, because so many people work very hard to make it so. Make sure you return next year & become part of the CAGGP "family". In my retirement from shooting, it's one of events I truly miss. Mind you, my 3 months of winter spent in Florida kinda makes up for it!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive