TargetShooting Canada

Re: BIG MISTAKE.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Eric (207.210.28.111) on December 31, 2009 at 12:05:21:

In Reply to: BIG MISTAKE. posted by stupid guy on December 15, 2009 at 00:33:31:

: Long story short. A friend of mine was bugging me to take pictures with a few of my handguns which I eventually gave in to. Now the bad part. Somehow the pictures ended up in the the hands of the police. The were not posted but via another route. I admitted that the hand guns were mine, and answered a few questions over the phone. Now the real bad part. Those pictures were taken at a location that is not covered under my att. What should I do, and wha could the police do at this point. It has been almost a week since I spoke to them and I am curious to know what I should expect. Any advice would be helpful. All I can say is that my friend has got an earful from me each and every day since then.

Pick your friends more carefully in the future. It sounds like an aquaintence of your friend has a grudge against you or is someone who hates guns and saw this as an opportunity to get at you.

"Beware the Liberal in the guise of a "Friend"."

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive