TargetShooting Canada

Passing of Mike Taylor

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (99.250.131.79) on December 18, 2009 at 01:10:56:

Hello.

A member of the Canadian shooting community and regular poster here, passed away Dec. 17th. The following email was sent to me.

==============================

Hello everyone,

With great sadness and disbelief, I just found out tonight, I have lost an extremely good friend and fellow pistol shooter. Michael Taylor died today of a heart attack, after being transferred closer to home. Michael was battling cancer for the second time and suffered a stroke after his chemotherapy this fall, that had put him in hospital for more than two months.

Michael was a member of the Kelowna & District Fish and Game Club, The Kelowna Pistol Club and was on the executive of both, along my side for almost 10 years. Michael was also part of the BC Handgun Association and later on, the BC Target Sports and served on the BCTSA Executive with me as part of the pistol section. These are the local and Provincial memberships he had but he supported many more organizations.

Michael was always very happy and I'm sure he was the happiest when he was talking or participating in shooting. I still can't believe he is gone. If Michael has his wishes come true in heaven, I am sure there is a state of the art shooting range there for him and he is shooting many 10X's and that's how I want to remember him.

Claudio Incrocci
Member of KPC, KDFG and BCTSA

==============================

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive