Posted by Patrick (18.104.22.168) on December 10, 2009 at 23:43:32:
There are many positions available for this upcoming camp. If you are on the fence, please consider the following:
1. Attendance includes accomodations (nice), facilities (excellent) and meals (yum).
2. Juniors, under the age of 21 years old, are permitted free of charge.
3. Seniors (21+) will be charged no more than $100 for the training camp, which includes accomodations, facilities and meals.
4. Participants are responsible for transportation to and from the camp.
5. The camp takes place two weeks prior to the Canadian Airgun Grand Prix, so this is an excellent opportunity to get in dedicated quality training time.
I could come up with some more reasons, but let's be honest: this is an excellent opportunity, funded by the CSSA and the Ontario Government.
If you want to improve, you must work. The door is open. Are you coming in?
The Canadian Shooting Sports Association (CSSA) is hosting the Team Ontario Airgun Training Camp on Jan. 30-31, 2010.
This camp focuses on the development of air rifle and air pistol junior athletes who are age-eligible for the 2011 Canada Winter Games. Camp positions will be made available for Senior athletes, if junior positions are unfilled.
If you are interested in applying, please download the attached form, and send the details to the CSSA.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
Coach, Ontario Senior Pistol Team
Post a Followup