TargetShooting Canada

Ontario 2009 match in London TRADE?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dan Pauley (209.239.8.236) on June 14, 2009 at 20:25:29:

I find myself in Canada for a couple weeks on business. I'd love to shoot in the Provincial matches. I'm from Ohio in the US and didn't get a chance to get my request into the correct place and get approved to bring my firearms and ammo into Canada.

What I can offer. TRADE services. If you would like to shoot at Camp Perry Ohio for our national pistol matches. I will loan you some match grade pistols and ammo for the duration of the match.

What I'd like to to borrow pistols and ammo for the match in London two weeks from now.

If you are going to the match and are willing to help, please contact me and see if we can't work out a deal. I'd be willing just to purchase ammo and rent a pistol from someone at the match if they had spare and no desire to shoot in the USA.
motorcycle-dan(at)hotmail(dot)com if you want to contact me off list.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive