TargetShooting Canada

Upcoming CSSA Marksmanship Days

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (99.232.25.118) on May 13, 2009 at 22:56:21:

Upcoming CSSA Marksmanship Days

The Canadian Shooting Sports Association is offering a half-day pistol course to CSSA members. The emphasis will be on safe shooting and basic marksmanship skills and supporting competition.

Certified pistol coaches will instruct you on the skills necessary to shoot the precision and sustained fire.

The course is open to all CSSA members. A fee of $20 will be charged for CSSA members not belonging to the host club (Crumlin and Aurora). If you are interested in attending, please contact me and sign up. Attendance is limited and drop-ins are discouraged.

Dates/Times/Locations
========================================

Sat. May 30th, 2009 / 10am 2pm
Crumlin Sportsmen's Association
London, ON
http://crumlin.org/

Sat. June 13th, 2009 / 10am 2pm
Aurora Gun Club
Aurora, ON
http://www.auroragunclub.org/

We will rotate groups of shooters through the course over a two hour period (first, 10am-noon, then noon-2pm). Well introduce basic marksmanship principles, demonstrate and then the attendees will work through the material.

Participants must provide their own firearms, ammunition (approx. 100-200 rounds) and safety equipment.

If you have any questions, or would like to sign up, please contact me via email (haynes@targetshooting.ca) and I will pass your name on to the host club for signing up.

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at one of these events.
Patrick Haynes
Pistol Coach

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive