TargetShooting Canada

Re: Air Pistol Improvement Formula

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Rob. C. (86.135.111.99) on April 08, 2009 at 14:55:10:

In Reply to: Re: Air Pistol Improvement Formula posted by Oswald Meyer on April 03, 2009 at 19:50:27:

: Rob,

: My intuition tells me this approach is too complicated, too work intensive, and the results not all that useful.

: I believe in simplicity. Formal targets are designed to provide you with scores. Keep track of your scores, calculate your aggregate score each month, changes in score tell you where you are going.

: Even simpler, if you don't use formal targets, measure the largest distance between two holes in 10 (or 5) shot groups, keep track of these numbers as above.

: Finally, any of this is useful only if you know the reasons for your improving, or worsening, performance.

: Ozzie

Funnily enough I was planning for it to be simple!! x and y axis size plotting is used in the Scatt program, I was just trying to factor in my score as well. The more I learn...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive