TargetShooting Canada

Heads Up

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Z.J. (170.97.67.142) on April 08, 2009 at 14:38:57:

Dealing with Marstar is like dealing with a guy in the back ally. I have obtained the proper government forms for an item and have attempted to communicate with Marstar no less then 10 times in the past 10 months on the status of my shipment. The employees and the so called manager or what ever he is John (Amour?) should be fired if he is not the owner. At no time did anyone from the company contact me on the status of the shipment and every time I would call they had an excuse as why itís not ready. No customer service, no professionalism. Not to mention they get upset at the customer for calling to find out what the status is.

I recommend staying away from them if you expect to deal with a reputable company. Now I need to contact the government so they can force them to return the official, original documents submitted to them.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive