TargetShooting Canada

Re: reeves revolver

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by gordon (24.201.163.175) on February 12, 2009 at 21:00:21:

In Reply to: Re: reeves revolver posted by Mike Taylor on February 12, 2009 at 20:06:57:

Mike,

That is what I need to know.

But are you sure that the slow fire bull is not black out to the seven ring? that would be twice the nine ring (timed and rapid at 25 yards), and thus the bull would look the same at both distances.

Thanks,

Gordon

: Yes, five-shot strings in 20 seconds and 10 seconds, respectively, for Timed and Rapid.
: 10 shots Slow, 10 Timed, and 10 Rapid for a total of 30 shots (300 points max.)That is the "National Match Course".
: The scoring rings are the same size at 50 and 25 yards. The 50-yard target has black out to the eight-ring. The 25-yard target has only the nine and ten rings black. The diameter of the ten-ring is 3.36 inches.

: NRA Rule 4.8: 50 yard slow fire Standard American Target - 8, 9 and 10 rings black.
: X ring . . . . . . . . . . 1.695 in
: 10 ring . . . . . . . . . . . 3.36 in
: 9 ring . . . . . . . . . . . . 5.54 in
: 8 ring . . . . . . . . . . . . 8.00 in
: 7 ring . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11.00 in
: 6 ring . . . . . . . . . . . . . 14.80 in
: 5 ring . . . . . . . . . . . . . 19.68 in

: Hope this helps.
: Regards,
: Mike T.

: : Hi again,

: : Sorry I didn`t respond sooner, but I had to go out of town right after my initial post.

: : Ten minutes for ten shots on the slow stage sounds right, but the timed and rapid must be five shot strings, right?

: : How many rounds will be fired in total? 300 points? Six hundred? or more?

: : How many inches across is the bullseye? The same at both distances? or different?

: : I"ve got a lot of .38 wadcutters lying around, and this match looks like just the motiviation I need to start practicing with them.

: : Best Regards,

: : Gordon

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive