TargetShooting Canada

Barrett .416 Regulations in Canada ??

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Steel (64.114.107.188) on February 06, 2009 at 18:36:53:

Hello ! Im not sure if this is the right place to find this sort of information but perhaps somebody here could point me in the right direction ?? I live on a large section of land in Northern BC that extends for several hundred kilometers in most directions. My backyard is also my shooting range. My first rifle was a savage .300 win mag and that has been my rifle of choice till now. I am obsessed with 'the perfect shot'. Lately my new obsession is the Barrett .416. I have been trying to find some info about the .416 in Canada. My questions: are there any special regulations for a rifle of that caliber, how would one best locate and purchase such a rifle out here and is there any forseeable bans on large caliber rifles any time in the near future I should be concerned about. Thank you for you time !

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive