TargetShooting Canada

Announcement: 2009 25m Sport-CF Training Camp

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick Haynes (99.255.198.164) on February 03, 2009 at 00:37:45:

TargetShooting Canada, in conjunction with the Canadian Shooting Sports Association and the Aurora Gun Club, will be delivering a focused 25m Sport and Centrefire Training Camp between Sat., May 2, 2009 and Sat., May 9, 2009.

The goal of this camp is to provide a comprehensive training experience for senior Canadian ISSF pistol athletes actively competing in the 25m Ladiesí Rimfire or the 25m Menís Centrefire Pistol events.

There will be a heavy emphasis placed on livefire shooting and technical development as a result of receiving individual feedback and coaching.

The athletes in attendance can expect approximately 5 days of livefire range sessions, (approx. 25 hours and 1000-1500 rnds), 1 day of dryfire sessions (approx. 8 hours, SCATT and Dartfish video analysis) and 6 evenings of optional classroom sessions.

I will be coaching this event. I am a NCCP Level 3 Pistol Coach, working towards my Level 4. As well, I have my ISSF "C" License in Pistol Coaching. Additionally, I have held my Advanced International Pistol Coach Certification from the NRA/USA Shooting. Furthermore, I am a Coach Instructor with the NRA's National Coach Development School, the CSSA, and the Coaches Association of Ontario (Coaching Theory).

The cost of this camp is $600 per person and does not include accomodations, nor travel. Ammunition may be provided at cost, if arrangements are made in advance. Furthermore, there is a limit of 6 athletes for this camp.

The camp dates have been carefully chosen, so those Canadian national athletes who intend to compete at the ISSF Munich World Cup, may attend the camp to prepare, then fly to Germany.

For further details, please download the attached flyer. More details will be made available to athletes interested in participating.

Best regards.
Patrick Haynes

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive