TargetShooting Canada

Pistol Nationals - pistolcanada.ca website

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by KeithS (142.165.183.85) on January 29, 2009 at 02:18:26:

In Reply to: Re: Pistol Nationals???? posted by Patrick on January 29, 2009 at 01:22:13:

Thanks for the comments, Patrick.

I hope to have an answer for everyone fairly soon. The Calgary committee is working hard on some logistical issues.

The pistolcanada.ca website will be updated once I have been given the okay by them. I know it is getting a bit late, but better late than never.

As you know, Patrick, there is a nationals newsletter that athletes and coaches can subscribe to on that website. Breaking news, changes and updates will be not only posted on the website, but sent via email to all who subscribe to the newsletter. It is an effective means of communication that helps keep the rumour mill at a minimum.

I would suggest that all interested athletes, coaches and parents go to the pistolcanada.ca website every so often.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive