TargetShooting Canada

CAGP

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Annon. (198.166.16.182) on January 26, 2009 at 19:18:39:

In Reply to: Re: CAGP Support posted by Patrick on January 26, 2009 at 09:29:54:

I am neither new to the sport nor have forgetten my safety eticate at home. I have moved passed the issues and for the last number of years have chosen other competition to spend money on.

Part one of the case in point did not have to do with getting carded. . . . to my knowoledge i have never been. Or being inappropriate in anyway. I was simply going to put my equipment on the line after we had been called to the line.

I guess in returning this year i am hoping that the organizing committee and staff and officals remember that there is a balance that they are there for the shooter. This does not mean atheltes need to get away with anything and everything but only chastise when the athlete has done something wrong.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive