TargetShooting Canada

Re: The Canadian Airgun Grand Prix Needs Support

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by David Levene (80.177.96.30) on January 26, 2009 at 08:00:05:

In Reply to: Re: The Canadian Airgun Grand Prix Needs Support posted by Spencer on January 26, 2009 at 03:18:12:

: ...I had extremly negative expereinces with the officals being extremly negative and almost abusive to me as an athlete preparing to compete.

: Elucidate!

I am not suggesting this was the case here, I have no idea, but in the UK we generally find two groups who get upset when confronted with "by the rules" officiating:-

1) Those who do most of their airgun shooting at home and have let their safety and range etiquette standards slip.

2) Parents who have either never bothered to learn the rules or have not bothered to teach them to their children.

Neither group gets any sympathy from me. They know they are entering a proper competition so should have made sure they know what the rules are.
Those who approach the range staff early and tell them they are unsure of anything are different. They will get all of the help, advice and assistance to ensure their match is trouble free.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive