TargetShooting Canada

To support CAGP: presentation on Shooting in China

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (99.255.198.164) on January 25, 2009 at 12:45:27:

Hi folks.

While Avianna and I were in China, we visited the city of Taiyuan, in the Shanxi Province. We visited an elementary school, as well as the Shanxi Province Provincial Shooting Center.

For those who are interested and attending the Canadian Airgun Grand Prix, I will be delivering a 30-45 min. presentation on the facility and their training habits, with video and photos of what we saw. I haven't spoken too much of the experience, so attendees will be hearing something unique.

As well, we have footage of almost all of the shooting at the Beijing Olympics.

I'm not sure of my time and where at the event I'll be displaying (maybe in a quiet corner with my laptop), but I will put up a notice.

Drop me a note and I'll make sure you get the details.

Note: this is a great opportunity to see how a high performance team of professional shooters develop. It was an eye-opening experience for me.

Best regards.
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive