TargetShooting Canada

Re: Why do you go to the Grand Prix? .

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Wayne Morris (207.112.87.113) on January 17, 2009 at 19:13:27:

In Reply to: Re: Why do you go to the Grand Prix? posted by richard H. on January 17, 2009 at 16:56:08:

: Why ? I competed in Rifle and Pistol for over
20 years , in that time I have won well over 100 awards , I feel it is time to GIVE BACK what has been what has been available to me. I no longer have the ability to compete at my formal levels SO about 12 years ago I earned my National Officials Level in Rifle and Provincial Level in Pisto. Since that time to Officiate in all Levels of Matches as my way of giving back to the Sport. I feel if no-one is willing to help at matches THERE WILL BE NO MATCHES !!!
My point is that if you can't shoot in a match at least donate some of your time to further the sport.
My grandchildren are now involved at the competative level and I hope to see them become R/Os or block officers in the far future (If there is one.
WayneM

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive