TargetShooting Canada

Re: SFC AGM?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Will (66.186.87.80) on October 08, 2008 at 17:24:05:

In Reply to: Re: SFC AGM? posted by Brian James on October 08, 2008 at 10:51:24:

: The SFC could do a lot for their reputation by treating their members like customers. Simple customer service is expected these days. Stories of not receiving membership renewals, poor communication, classification errors, etc.. all lead to a bad reputation that will take some to repair. I truly believe there are people involved in the organization that want to see change and are moving towards it.

: The issue for them is there is an expectation that they do these simple things well, and when they don't it hurts them. There is a lot of work that occurs in the background that the average member does not see or appreciate. Perhaps as Patrick suggest they need to do tangible items that can be measured and held accountable for.

: Personally, as a general member if I heard they applied for 20 grants and received only 1 I would at least know they are working at trying to better the situation. I know they are, but the general shooting community may not.

Do you think it would help if it just focused on the Olympic shooting sports, like they've done in the US and UK (and maybe Australia)?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive