TargetShooting Canada

Re: 3-P Air at CAGP - Message from CAGP Committee

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (99.255.198.164) on September 17, 2008 at 09:02:01:

In Reply to: Re: 3-P Air at CAGP? posted by Richard Hutchinson on September 16, 2008 at 14:48:47:

This message was forwarded to me by Lois McNaught, who asked that I post it here.

Patrick
================================================

The Grand Prix Committee has considered 3-Position Air Rifle, however, our match has always been geared towards international events sanctioned by the ISSF, i.e. Air Rifle and Air Pistol Standing, hence the designation "Grand Prix." Even the Pentathlon event that is included is shot at the Olympic Games.

We really have all that we can handle in order to provide a first class event for 250-300 competitors, requiring some 100 volunteers in the middle of winter. Our facilities are not really suited for 3-Position Air Rifle and would require renting more space at greater cost.

We would like to be able to include more events but, at the moment, this is not really feasible. We trust you understand and look forward to seeing you at the international style events.

The Canadian Airgun Grand Prix will again be held at the Doubletree International Plaza Hotel in Toronto, Ontario on February 13-15, 2009. Please see our website at:
www.targetshooting.ca/cagp.htm or e-mail us at info@cdnshootingsports.org

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive