TargetShooting Canada

Re: Response to Government Handgun Ban Rhetoric

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Richard H. (99.225.60.129) on September 16, 2008 at 14:22:33:

In Reply to: Re: Response to Government Handgun Ban Rhetoric posted by ShariA on September 16, 2008 at 10:24:13:

The SFC can't afford what they do now and I don't know how well the CSSA is financially, but I contend that neither organization could afford to run a world class facility, let alone one located in an urban area.

Shooters don't support what they have now, I doubt many would be willing to pony up $1000 dollar plus memberships to support such a facility, sure they say they will now but when it's time to put up the cash they won't be around.

The Nationals this year had an appalling turn out.

The only possible way would be to build it at CFB Borden and operate it like Fort Benning. Agreements could be made for the CSSA or SFC to maintain the electronic targets and allow it to be used form Nationals, Provincials, World Cups and such.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive