TargetShooting Canada

Please attend the CAGP

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Patrick (99.255.198.164) on September 15, 2008 at 19:11:42:

In Reply to: Was: Response to Government Now:CAGP? posted by Ken on September 14, 2008 at 12:07:01:

Hi Ken.

: Hi Patrick,
: Does this "message" extend to the CAGP? Just curious to know if there is any fallout on that front. I plan to attend, and am trying to rally support from Air shooters State side for the match in February. Is it going to happen?????

As far as I can tell, there is going to be a CAGP. The Pan Ams are different: they are for the benefit of the politicians, and make a lot of money for the city/municipality/province. Shooters in the Americas (at least northern) have historically benefitted very, very little (if at all) from hosting any of the big games.

The CAGP only benefits shooters and is a wonderful event. It is a lot of fun and I would hope that we can keep it running for as long as possible.

Bring your friends!
Patrick

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive