TargetShooting Canada

Re: Response to Government Handgun Ban Rhetoric

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hugh smith (99.238.71.189) on September 13, 2008 at 13:56:19:

In Reply to: Response to Government Handgun Ban Rhetoric posted by Patrick Haynes on September 11, 2008 at 03:21:30:

:It's time for gun clubs to stop running scared. It's time to invite your neighbours & friends for an introductory 'shoot' at your gun club. We do and membership has grown! They aren't obligated to join after, but many at the FHRC do. They leave with a new outlook on the sport. It's time to loose the clandestine, secret society attitude.
Take pride in what we do. If someone asks me about my weekend at work on Monday, I tell them about target shooting. Some look surprised, ( the few that seem apalled can go to ......) but most are genuinely interested and I tell them about it and set them straight about the law. Far too many people watch too much U.S. T.V.
Patrick hit the nail on the head. It's time to stand up & be counted.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive