TargetShooting Canada

Re: Pardini SP 1 Rapid Fire or MG2 Rapid Fire

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nino Artale (217.201.194.207) on July 27, 2008 at 10:44:59:

In Reply to: Pardini SP 1 Rapid Fire or MG2 Rapid Fire posted by Andrew on December 02, 2006 at 06:22:02:

: I write from Italy, the homecountry of those pistols.
Pardini is a good pistol, few elements, simple design, but a little expensive 'cause the celebrity of this firm in repid fire competition of the old "Schumann" model. In few words, you pay the name too.
I haven't good feeling with SP, especially after starting to use the FAS OP601 before the 2005 ISSF regulation.
Matchguns MG2-E has only a defect: it's not known enough in the world of shooting, the novice use the pistol which is seen in the hand of famous champions and, 'cause the massive presence of Pardini, this is the end of the story.
When after 2005 I have to replace my .22 Short FAS OP 601, I contact Cesare Morini at Matchguns and he gave me every kind of explanations about his MG2: I tried it and I was surprised of the sweet and reliable rhytm of fire, no misfires or jamming even whith low cost training catdriges (I'm still waiting for a jamming after 1000 rounds without manteinance).Fantastic the grip, fully adjustable in all radius, very good balance 'cause the particular tubular magazine wich mantain the feeeling like the FAS family. Now I had two models of Matchguns, the standard model and the rapid, together with electronic trigger and light counterweight: in particular the rapid has light bolt carrier and 4 spring piston to absorbe its closing run.This plus the reverse hammer permit to fire with a spent .22 case on the frame without it falls. It's a fantastic new era rapidfire pistol for me, and some friend of mine after tried it at the shooting range are calling Matchguns for their ones.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Post Your Followup Message
Name:
Email:
Subject:
Comments:
Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Targetshooting Canada Discussion Board ] [ FAQ ]

TargetShooting Canada - Copyright 2001: Patrick Haynes
www.TargetShooting.ca

Home

Scripts and WWWBoard created by Matt Wright and can be found at Matt's Script Archive